Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Green Purelle alternative


My husband and I often bicker about Purelle ("bicker" is a word I'd hoped I'd never use about my marriage but, alas, something about having two kids under three turns you into your parents). I say that the chemicals in it have got to be bad for our beebs, he says that a few chemicals are better than viruses and bacteria. Lately I've been surrendering and using the stuff more, because I'm so weary of having sick kids, and am willing to sacrifice principle and maybe even safety to try to fend off the viruses. But I've discovered this new stuff that will hopefully put an end to the discussion: Clean Well, an all-natural, alcohol-free blend of plant oils "proven to kill 99.9% of germs." Costs $5, comes in a purse-friendly little bottle. We'll see! The founders have a blog, too.

No comments: